CAPA College Open Day Events
Sunday 10th December 2017 – 11am or 2pm
Sunday 21st January 2018 – 11am or 2pm
Book now to attend one of CAPA College’s Open Day events.* An exciting opportunity to find out more about studying at CAPA College on one of our four specialist course pathways.
- Watch performances
- Observe masterclasses and workshops
- Meet staff and students
Limited places available so booking is essential. Book your place online here: CAPA College Open Day Events booking form or for further information contact email@example.com
* Please note: The CAPA College Open Day events are for students (and their parent/carers) considering applying for post-16 study in September 2018. For news of other CAPA College events and performances please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for CAPA College 2018!
Do you love the Arts? Are you applying for post-16 study in September 2018?
Are you interested in studying Dance, Drama, Musical Theatre or Theatre Production, Film and Media?
CAPA College is now accepting applications for its four full time, specialist Arts course pathways in:
Performing Arts: Musical Theatre
Dance: Contemporary and Commercial
Drama: Stage and Screen
Production. Arts: Theatre, Film and Media
Full details available in our new prospectus available to download here: CAPA College Prospectus 2018 (or can be sent via post on request)
Application forms for CAPA College September 2018 can be completed online here: CAPA College Application Form 2018 (online) or downloaded here: CAPA College Application Form 2018 (download) All applications must be received by 9th February 2018.
Email email@example.com to register for details of our forthcoming Open Day events or for further information.
CAPA College Public Consultation: We welcome your thoughts and views
Enhance Academy Trust are holding a public consultation on the proposals for CAPA College and welcome your thoughts and views. The consultation period runs from Monday 13th November until Friday 22nd December 2017.
How you can get involved:
– Read the CAPA College Public Consultation information booklet available to download here (or a copy can be posted on request). CAPA College Public Consultation Information
– Come along to one of our Public Consultation Drop-In Events. These dedicated, informal events are an opportunity to meet and talk to some of the key members of the Enhance Academy Trust and CAPA College team. The Drop-In events take place on Monday 4th December and Tuesday 5th December 2017 between 4.00-6.00pm at Create, Wakefield One, Burton Street, Wakefield, WF1 2EB.
– Complete our online CAPA College Consultation Feedback Questionnaire to provide your thoughts and views. CAPA College Consultation Feedback Questionnaire